Website 420 Interactive
PR Intern at Cannabis Agency in Solana Beach California
Do you want to get hired to work at a job as a PR Intern at Cannabis Agency in Solana Beach California?
420interactive is a team of cannabis experts, investors, legal professionals, web specialists looking to help the growth of the cannabis industry.
Our mission is to explore the different cultures around cannabis and help share unique stories that connect the world.
Our team strives to connect with leading minds in the cannabis space, help existing companies grow and develop in these dynamic cannabis markets, launch new promising ventures into the emerging industry, and advocate for the cannabis community as a whole.
The 420i vision is to help clients and businesses develop strong brand authority and viable business models in the cannabis markets in this pivotal time while legalization is spreading in the U.S., and position companies to be acquired when public financing becomes available.
Ideal Job Candidate:
420i is looking for PR interns with a passion for cannabis and motivation to do press outreach for a range of businesses including clients in the fast-growing cannabis community while gaining valuable experience in the process.
We have a fast-paced dynamic work environment and have fun along the way.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Stay up to date on current trends and news in the cannabis industry, along with maintaining a strong knowledge base in your focused area of cannabis.
Potential projects will require work with:
- Responding to requests for information release or press conferences from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences.
PR Intern at Cannabis Agency in Solana Beach California.
- This is an unpaid internship.
Question: How do you apply to become a PR Intern at Cannabis Agency in Solana Beach California?
Answer: To apply for this 420 job opening and career opportunity, please click the green button below “SUBMIT RESUME” or if you already submitted a resume then click the green button below “SEND APPLICATION”.