Website 420 Interactive
Video Intern at Cannabis Agency in Solana Beach California
Do you want to get hired to work at a job as a Video Intern at a Cannabis Agency in Solana Beach California?
420interactive is a team of cannabis experts, investors, legal professionals, web specialists looking to help the growth of the cannabis industry.
Our mission is to explore the different cultures around cannabis and help share unique stories that connect the world.
Our team strives to connect with leading minds in the cannabis space, help existing companies grow and develop in these dynamic cannabis markets, launch new promising ventures into the emerging industry, and advocate for the cannabis community as a whole.
The 420i vision is to help clients and businesses develop strong brand authority and viable business models in the cannabis markets in this pivotal time while legalization is spreading in the U.S., and position companies to be acquired when public financing becomes available.
Ideal Job Candidate:
420i is looking for Digital Media interns with a passion for cannabis and motivation to create and contribute polished and engaging videos for a range of businesses including clients in the fast-growing cannabis community while gaining valuable experience in the process.
We have a fast-paced dynamic work environment and have fun along the way.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Stay up to date on current trends and news in the cannabis industry, along with maintaining a strong knowledge base in your focused area of cannabis.
Potential projects will require work with:
- Working with the video team to creatively tell our stories and represent our brands.
- Editing Videos.
- Storyboard Collaboration.
- Media Strategy.
- Script Writing.
- Equipment Maintenance.
- Logging Footage.
- Set up equipment for video shoots (studio, remote, and live events).
- Camera work and Cinematography.
- (Demo reel required).
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a Bachelor’s Degree or be in the process of getting one.
- Applicants must be able to work at least 15-20 hours a week.
- Access to Film equipment and editing software are a must. A requirement of 3 months in the internship position.
- Adobe Premiere Pro experience.
- Illustrator and Photoshop experience.
- Working knowledge of video production and post-production techniques and practices.
- Story-focused approach to creating media.
- Experience in color correction and grading.
- Proficient knowledge of video codecs, transcoding, and video formatting.
- After Effects, Web design experience (CSS, or HTML), scoring/music creation, graphic design, and photography experiences are a plus.
Video Intern at Cannabis Agency in Solana Beach California.
- This is an unpaid internship.
Question: How do you apply to become a Video Intern at Cannabis Agency in Solana Beach California?
Answer: To apply for this 420 job opening and career opportunity, please click the green button below “SUBMIT RESUME” or if you already submitted a resume then click the green button below “SEND APPLICATION”.