Marketing Director for Cannabis Company in Pittsfield Massachusetts
- Berkshire Roots™
- Marketing Director for Cannabis Company in Pittsfield Massachusetts.
- The Marketing Director is primarily responsible for elevating the brand identity of Berkshire Roots in Massachusetts’ cannabis market to drive customer loyalty, meet and exceed product sales forecasts, and build the company’s reputation as a formidable retail and wholesale cannabis cultivator, processor and retailer.
- The Marketing Director will evaluate the current Berkshire Roots’ marketing programs and market position and, based on those findings, develop a new strategic marketing plan that leverages the company’s unique differentiators, branded product line up, and distribution strategies, including its two current dispensaries and wholesale business.
- The Marketing Director will utilize sales data from the industry and company sales trends to make recommendations regarding product promotions, new product introductions, and discontinuation.
- As needed, the Marketing Director will create requirements and collaborate with vendors and colleagues to develop additional data reporting to assist in continuous improvement in data-driven decisions.
- The Marketing Director will have direct responsibility for current and future staff members to help execute the strategic plan.
- The company expects the Director and staff to be responsible for sales’ and product promotion concepts/calendar, advertising, websites, direct messaging (e.g. SMS texting), email newsletters, social media, in-store content (e.g. menu design, video screen content, signage, and décor), product packaging, event planning, and webinars.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, and electronic media.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to drive market share and maximize margin opportunity.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales, and marketing activities.
- Contributes to content, voice, and tools needed for direct customer responses, e.g. customer support.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control marketing programs.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Operates in a highly collaborative manner with sales and production departments to ensure alignment with overall marketing strategy and tactical execution.
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- Minimum 7-10 years of marketing experience.
- Cannabis industry experience is greatly desired.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Experience in digital marketing & traditional marketing methods.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Hands-on, with the ability to multi-task.
- Must possess a high level of customer service style interaction with colleagues.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background (CORI) check.
- Depends On Experience.
- Berkshire Roots, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
How To Apply:
- To apply for this job opening, submit your resume and salary requirements through this website.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Massachusetts
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- Depends On Experience
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Marketing Director for Cannabis Company in Pittsfield Massachusetts
- Berkshire Roots™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Berkshire Roots is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.
Question: How do I apply for the "Marketing Director for Cannabis Company in Pittsfield Massachusetts" job posting on this website?
Answer: You can apply for this job listing by either: 1) clicking the green-colored "Submit Resume" button below; or 2) if you have already submitted a Resume then click the green-colored "Send Application" button below.