Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
Now Hiring. Do you want to be a Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Kenai Alaska? Submit your Resume and Application to this 420 job opening! Congratulations, your employment job search is finally over! On our user-friendly and free website (www.MarijuanaJobsCannabisCareers.com), you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to companies and businesses in the marijuana and cannabis industry. Get started by clicking the [Apply] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Kenai Alaska
Are you looking for a new job as a marijuana budtender or bud tender? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a licensed cannabis and marijuana dispensary that is seeking highly motivated budtenders to join our team - ASAP!
The role of the Budtender is to ensure that our clients and patients are cared for in a way that is consistent with our brand standards.
In their role, they will demonstrate a level of knowledge that will provide important information to each patient regarding our strains and products.
The Budtender should be well versed on the topic of cannabis in regards to health and wellness.
Subject matter expertise should include: strains, cultivation, medical attributes of different strains and products both personally and anecdotally, general industry knowledge and the science of medicinal marijuana.
The Budtender job requires constant critical thinking and problem solving.
Budtenders need to fully listen to what a patient is relaying, and then draw on their knowledge of our product base, science of medicinal marijuana, and general industry knowledge to best advise them.
Being able to connect and build relationships with clients and patients is a must.
A personal relationship with marijuana is also invaluable when assisting and educating clients and patients.
What does it take to be a Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Kenai Alaska?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for cannabis budtending for a marijuana dispensary.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Marijuana sales.
- Customer service.
- Properly follow cash handling procedures.
- Accurately maintain inventory counts within their designated consulting room.
- Maintain an understanding of and follow HIPPA regulations.
- Maintain an understanding of and apply State program regulations.
- Follow security protocol.
- Utilize high touch customer service.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent math skills.
- Able to adapt to new technology and procedure changes.
- Prior managerial, sales, or healthcare experience is preferable.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry or other alternative healthcare organizations is highly desirable.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, and squat periodically.
- Must be able to occasionally work weekends and holidays.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid ID.
- Valid email address.
- Reliable transporation.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Part Time.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.