Anonymous Business in the Marijuana Industry
Please review the job description below before applying. Thank you!
Job/Career Description: Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Denver Colorado
Are you looking for a new job as a marijuana budtender? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a licensed medical cannabis and recreational marijuana dispensary that is seeking a highly motivated budtender to join our team - Today!
The role of the Budtender is to ensure that our clients and patients are cared for in a way that is consistent with our brand standards.
In their role, they will demonstrate a level of knowledge that will provide important information to each patient regarding our strains and products.
The Budtender should be well versed on the topic of cannabis in regards to health and wellness.
Subject matter expertise should include: strains, cultivation, medical attributes of different strains and products both personally and anecdotally, general industry knowledge and the science of medicinal marijuana.
The Budtender job requires constant critical thinking and problem solving.
Budtenders need to fully listen to what a patient is relaying, and then draw on their knowledge of our product base, science of medicinal marijuana, and general industry knowledge to best advise them.
Being able to connect and build relationships with clients and patients is a must.
A personal relationship with marijuana is also invaluable when assisting and educating clients and patients.
What does it take to be a Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Denver Colorado?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Budtending Marijuana at Dispensary.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Marijuana sales.
- Customer service.
- Properly follow cash handling procedures.
- Accurately maintain inventory counts within their designated consulting room.
- Maintain an understanding of and follow HIPPA regulations.
- Maintain an understanding of and apply State program regulations.
- Follow security protocol.
- Utilize high touch customer service.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent math skills.
- Able to adapt to new technology and procedure changes.
- Prior managerial, sales, or healthcare experience is preferable.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry or other alternative healthcare organizations is highly desirable.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, and squat periodically.
- Must be able to occasionally work weekends and holidays.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid ID.
- Valid email address.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Part Time.
How do you apply to become a Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Denver Colorado?
To apply for this job/career, please click the button "Apply for job" and then click the button "Submit Resume". Candidates will be contacted directly regarding next steps for employment.