C3 Industries (Cloud Cover)
Trimmer at Cannabis Cultivation Facility in Portland Oregon
We are looking for a Cannabis Trimmer that can perform the duties below in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures.
In this role you will….
- Assist the manager and cultivation team with all aspects of the harvest process, including:
- Wet weigh and report data to manager
- Buck and sort
- Engage in all aspects of the dry trim process.
- Maintain appropriate bio-security measures
- Clean and sanitize work space per Company SOPs.
- Inventory management in conjunction with other staff.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED).
- Previous post-production experience strongly desired.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis.
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures.
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale.
- Ability to complete works in a timely manner and continually strive to increase productivity.
- Ability to sit or stand for long period of time and regularly lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a background check.
- Must have, or be eligible to obtain, an OLCC marijuana worker permit.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Oregon
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- $14 / Hour
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Trimmer at Cannabis Cultivation Facility in Portland Oregon
- C3 Industries (Cloud Cover)™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
C3 Industries (Cloud Cover) is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.