Master Grower for Cannabis Cultivator in Fraubrunnen Switzerland
Cannerald GmbH is a leading premium medical Cannabis Cultivator in Switzerland.
We are looking for an experienced Master Grower.
- Manage a large-scale indoor greenhouse with a crew of about 20 employees
- Responsibility for all aspects of Growing, including planning and preparation, overseeing cannabis growing and cultivation management by strategizing cannabis production over the year and monitoring the progress of such crops for optimal quality, health, and yield.
- Advising the growers and associated staff.
- Analyze and catalog each individual strain from clone to harvest.
- Implement robust preventative measures against contaminants.
- Weekly Report on the Facility, Nutrition, Plant Overall Wellness, employee expenses, etc.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
- An organized person with confidence in its growing abilities, an excellent feel for the health of the plants, and experience in advising a highly productive and enthusiastic team of growers and associated staff.
- Experienced Head/Master Grower for at least five years.
- Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation, including nutrient requirements, mediums, LED light requirements, temperature control, airflow, CO2, etc.
- Knowledge of plant diseases, insects, and fungi, as well as plant treatment options.
- Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
Job Benefits :
- Modern workplace near Bern in Switzerland.
- Support for moving to Switzerland.
- Start of work immediately.
- Salary and fringe benefits by appointment.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- Depends On Experience
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Master Grower for Cannabis Cultivator in Fraubrunnen Switzerland
- Cannerald GmbH™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Cannerald GmbH is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.