Budtender & Receptionist at Marijuana Dispensary in Detroit Michigan
About The Company:
- Corktown Collective is a medical marijuana dispensary located in Detroit, MI.
420 Job & Career Title:
- Budtender & Receptionist at Marijuana Dispensary in Detroit Michigan.
420 Job & Career Description:
- Bud tenders and receptionists are the face of our business and will be responsible for ensuring every customer is given the time and attention needed to select our best cannabis strain or product for their experience.
- Bud tender and receptionist are required to see to it that business operations are conducted in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as with state regulatory standards at all times.
- This position reports to the Manager/HR of the dispensary.
420 Job & Career Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with customers and guests in a retail storefront.
- Understands that customer service is a top priority and ceases performing tasks when customers are present and in need of assistance.
- Makes eye contact, smiles, and promptly acknowledges and greets each guest entering the dispensary and in the waiting area.
- Determines each customer’s need and answers questions concerning strains or products. If necessary, partners with management to ensure the customer’s experience is met.
- While serving customers, recommend additional and complementary products and/or strains based on the information provided by the customer or item already selected for purchase.
- Informs customers of current promotions and events while in the store.
- Contributes to the dispensary’s overall goals and meets or exceeds individual goals.
- Helps to eliminate and/or reduce potential theft of product by providing exceptional guest service and maintaining awareness while on the sales floor.
- Ensures that the correct price, product, tax, and/or discounts are applied correctly to each sale.
- Setting up advertising displays or arranges merchandise to highlight sales and promotional events.
- In between serving customers, ensuring the store is replenished throughout the day, arranges merchandise to highlight sales and promotional events to company standards on shelves.
- Answers phone with an appropriate greeting and handle customer questions.
- Participates in physical inventory preparation, execution, and follow-up.
- Responsible for overall store cleanliness including restrooms, backroom, and sales floor.
- Takes initiative to stay informed regarding new or existing products and is knowledgeable about their ingredients and benefits to better serve customers.
420 Job & Career Qualification and Requirements:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of 1-year retail, restaurant, or service-related experience.
- High School diploma.
- Open availability including nights, weekends, and all holidays.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 lbs. multiple times per day.
- Continuous mobility through the dispensary daily including but not limited to standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching throughout the shift.
420 Job & Career Benefits:
- Tip payment on top of the hourly rate of pay.
- Employee discounts.
420 Job & Career Compensation:
- Depends On Experience.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Michigan
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- Depends On Experience
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Budtender & Receptionist at Marijuana Dispensary in Detroit Michigan
- Corktown Collective™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Corktown Collective is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.