Country Cannabis (PPK Investment Group)
Embroidery Machine Operator for Cannabis Products Company in Tulsa Oklahoma
Production Associate – Embroiderer
Country Cannabis is a family-owned business, established in 2019, and is rapidly growing throughout the nation. We believe in citizens’ rights to choose, regarding medicinal choices which include the use of cannabis. Country Cannabis is working hard to expand the availability of cannabis and CBD products to patients.
Country Cannabis treats all workers in every position with dignity and respect. We search out hard-working, positive-minded individuals who want to grow their career in manufacturing and join our team.
Do you want to join a rapidly growing company?
Are you able to stay focused and positive?
If so…read on:
Country Cannabis has an immediate need for an experienced Embroidery Machine Operator. This operator is a skilled position that will master full operation of Ricoma, 2-head embroidery machine and learn silk screening on new machine at company’s corporate headquarters, located in Tulsa, Oklahoma. In addition, the incumbent will package, label, prepare items for distribution, and organize and track inventory. This position works a full-time, 8-hour per day schedule on day shift. Key components for success include a strong focus to detail and quality standards, abiding by applicable laws, regulations, company policies and procedures. Willingness to help company grow!
- Set-up, operate, perform daily maintenance, and troubleshoot Ricoma 2-head embroidery machine.
- Monitoring tensions and supplies.
- Perform trimming and folding.
- Send designs to be digitized; use software to transfer designs to machines.
- Willingness and ability to follow directions from department leader.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workstation.
- Abide by all laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Possesses the skill to accurately measure and place embroidery work.
- Conduct quality checks and take action to ensure only product meeting quality standards and customer specifications are shipped.
- Flexible with duties and able to adjust priorities in accordance with production and shipping schedules, as well as inventory levels.
- Organize and maintain site inventory.
- Willingness to learn silk screening.
- Ability to stand or sit 8 hours a day.
- Must be over 18 years of age, no exceptions.
- Understands that attendance is a critical part of manufacturing and has the intent and ability to arrive on-time and work full shifts as scheduled.
- Maintain a professional attitude and still have fun at work; gets along well with others and can work alone or as part of a team interchangeably.
- Able to lift to 30 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to pass state-regulated criminal background check.
- Possesses excellent time management skills.
- 80 hours of PTO annually.
- Day shift hours, Monday through Friday, with occasional opportunities for overtime.
- Attendance incentive.
- Product discounts if qualified.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Oklahoma
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- $15 - $17 / Hour (DOE)
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Embroidery Machine Operator for Cannabis Products Company in Tulsa Oklahoma
- Country Cannabis (PPK Investment Group)™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Country Cannabis (PPK Investment Group) is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.
Question: How do I apply for the "Embroidery Machine Operator for Cannabis Products Company in Tulsa Oklahoma" job posting on this website?
Answer: You can apply for this job listing by either: 1) clicking the green-colored "Submit Resume" button below; or 2) if you have already submitted a Resume then click the green-colored "Send Application" button below.