Trimmer at Cannabis Grow & Production Company in Oklahoma City Oklahoma
- Cure Oklahoma
- A trimmer is responsible for manicuring the flowers of a cannabis plant and may work with both wet and dried product to get it ready for sale.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
- Manicuring the flowers.
- Hanging the flowers on racks to dry.
- Cleaning and maintaining the trimming area.
- Insuring that their trimmed product stays together and remains trackable through the drying process.
- Cutting the dried flowers off the branches.
- Lead Trim Supervisor.
- Trim Supervisor.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Employee must qualify and pass all local and state-mandated requirements.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must have good dexterity in their hands.
- Must be flexible in working days
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Oklahoma
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- $16 - $18 / Hour
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Trimmer at Cannabis Grow & Production Company in Oklahoma City Oklahoma
- Cure Oklahoma™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Cure Oklahoma is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.