Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
Now Hiring. Do you want to be a Delivery Driver for Cannabis Dispensary in Midland Michigan? Easily submit your Resume and Application to this 420 job opening! Congratulations, your employment job search is finally over! On our user-friendly and free website (www.MarijuanaJobsCannabisCareers.com), you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to companies and businesses in the booming Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD industry. Get started by clicking the [Apply] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Delivery Driver for Cannabis Dispensary in Midland Michigan
Are you looking for a new job as a cannabis delivery driver or courier? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a cannabis and marijuana dispenary that is seeking highly motivated delivery drivers and couriers to join our team - ASAP!
Delivery Drivers and Couriers are responsible for completing scheduled deliveries to customers within the local area. We provide all the tools and training needed to be successful and are looking for a trustworthy, reliable delivery driver and courier to join our team.
What does it take to be a Delivery Driver for Cannabis Dispensary in Midland Michigan?Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the cannabis delivery service for a marijuana dispensary.
- Previous experience as a deliverer/courier. (preferred but not required)
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry (preferred but not required).
- High School Diploma or GED. (required)
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
- Employee discounts.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance. (Insurance for Full-time employees only)
- Accrued Paid Time Off. (PTO for Full-time employees only)
- Mileage reimbursement.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.