Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
ATTENTION: WE ARE HIRING! Are you searching for employment today? Do you need work now? Do you want to get hired as a Delivery Driver for Cannabis Dispensary in Pryor Creek Oklahoma? Congratulations, your 420 job search is finally over! How do you submit your Resume and Application to this job opening and career opportunity? On this user-friendly and free website “Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers™”, you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to this job listing and other job postings from many reputable employers in the Oklahoma Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp, and CBD industries. It is really that easy. Get started today by clicking the [Submit Resume] or [Send Application] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Delivery Driver for Cannabis Dispensary in Pryor Creek Oklahoma
Are you looking for a new job as a delivery driver for a cannabis company? We are a company in the 420 industry that is seeking highly motivated delivery drivers and couriers to join our team - ASAP! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in one of the fastest growing industries in America.
What does it take to be a Delivery Driver for Cannabis Dispensary in Pryor Creek Oklahoma?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for the delivery service for a marijuana dispensary.
Delivery Drivers and Couriers are responsible for completing scheduled deliveries to customers within the local area.
We provide all the tools and training needed to be successful and are looking for a trustworthy, reliable delivery driver and courier to join our team.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a deliverer/courier is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry is preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) is required.
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- Employee discounts.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance. (Insurance for Full-time employees only)
- Accrued Paid Time Off. (PTO for Full-time employees only)
- Mileage reimbursement.
Job & Career Category:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characters protected by the law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.