Brand Ambassador for Vaporizer Company in Los Angeles California
Are you looking to break into the booming marijuana and cannabis industry as a Brand Ambassador for Vaporizer Company in Los Angeles California?
- Double Barrell.
- Looking for brand ambassadors in Los Angeles California to represent our brand through demos, events, activations, and shop in shops within our retail dispensary partners.
- The ideal candidate will have open or flexible availability.
Job Duties and Description:
- Visit dispensaries in Illinois and represent our brand at trade shows and lifestyle events.
- Educate customers and patient consultants (bud-tenders) on the Double Barrel brand and product offerings.
- Execute promotional events.
- Ensure our inventory is correct and displayed and in an optimum position to heighten our brand presence.
- Build sustainable relationships with our wholesale customers and their staff – turn all staff into Double Barrel brand ambassadors!
- Provide event recaps to our account manager highlighting any data regarding customer feedback, sales during your time frame, stocking/visual merchandise issues.
- Ensure all customer feedback is relayed accurately to sales and inventory teams.
- Detailed data collection pertaining to dispensary and customer feedback, brand placement, and inventory tracking.
- Create an environment that makes guests feel comfortable to explore, ask questions, and learn about the Double Barrel product line.
- Serve as an ambassador for the Double Barrel brand by engaging with customers through 1:1 interactions or through the delivery of quality, custom programming.
- Bring the Double Barrel vision, culture, and values to life in every interaction by sharing deep expertise and enthusiasm for DB products
- Ensure interactions and transactions feel simple and seamless.
- Maintain merchandising presentation and ensure displays and demo products are to standard.
- Share feedback and ideas about the customer or employee experience with your leadership team.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results in reports and territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Work with account managers to service key accounts.
- Perform budtender educations, gather store contact information and educate store staff.
- Develop relationships with budtenders to make them our biggest brand supporters.
- Adhere to account merchandising schedule, update and maintain point of sale as needed.
- Execute events.
- Travel as needed.
- Sales experience preferred – skilled in engaging and properly communicating and educating the customers of our retail partners.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of our Double Barrel products.
- Presents a professional, responsible appearance at all times.
- Punctuality is a MUST.
- Friendly demeanor — you love chatting with people about cannabis and can identify whether someone is interested in learning about our product or not interested in learning about our product.
- Ability to adapt to various personality types.
- Ability to sell and close sales.
- Be comfortable sharing brand messages.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully work in a team environment.
- Must have an understanding and relationship with cannabis culture.
- Outstanding customer service, positive attitude, and problem-solving skills.
- Dispensary and/or cannabis vendor experience is helpful.
- Outside promo experience (i.e. food/beverage, liquor) will be considered.
- Existing wholesale relationships in the industry are a plus.
- Valid driver license.
- Reliable transportation.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US; proper employment documentation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail-oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high-stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
- Throughout extended periods, they must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the workday.
- Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on the job duties listed above.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
- Illinois Sales Representative for Cannabis Company.
- $20 / Hour.
How To Apply For This Job:
- Submit your resume/job application through this website.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, California
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- $20 / Hour
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Brand Ambassador for Vaporizer Company in Los Angeles California
- Double Barrel™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Double Barrel is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.
Question: How do I apply for the "Brand Ambassador for Vaporizer Company in Los Angeles California" job posting on this website?
Answer: You can apply for this job listing by either: 1) clicking the green-colored "Submit Resume" button below; or 2) if you have already submitted a Resume then click the green-colored "Send Application" button below.