Website Double Barrel
Brand Ambassador for Vaporizer Company in Los Angeles California
Are you looking to break into the booming marijuana and cannabis industry as a Brand Ambassador for Vaporizer Company in Los Angeles California?
- Double Barrell.
- Looking for brand ambassadors in Los Angeles California to represent our brand through demos, events, activations, and shop in shops within our retail dispensary partners.
- The ideal candidate will have open or flexible availability.
Job Duties and Description:
- Visit dispensaries in Illinois and represent our brand at trade shows and lifestyle events.
- Educate customers and patient consultants (bud-tenders) on the Double Barrel brand and product offerings.
- Execute promotional events.
- Ensure our inventory is correct and displayed and in an optimum position to heighten our brand presence.
- Build sustainable relationships with our wholesale customers and their staff – turn all staff into Double Barrel brand ambassadors!
- Provide event recaps to our account manager highlighting any data regarding customer feedback, sales during your time frame, stocking/visual merchandise issues.
- Ensure all customer feedback is relayed accurately to sales and inventory teams.
- Detailed data collection pertaining to dispensary and customer feedback, brand placement, and inventory tracking.
- Create an environment that makes guests feel comfortable to explore, ask questions, and learn about the Double Barrel product line.
- Serve as an ambassador for the Double Barrel brand by engaging with customers through 1:1 interactions or through the delivery of quality, custom programming.
- Bring the Double Barrel vision, culture, and values to life in every interaction by sharing deep expertise and enthusiasm for DB products
- Ensure interactions and transactions feel simple and seamless.
- Maintain merchandising presentation and ensure displays and demo products are to standard.
- Share feedback and ideas about the customer or employee experience with your leadership team.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results in reports and territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Work with account managers to service key accounts.
- Perform budtender educations, gather store contact information and educate store staff.
- Develop relationships with budtenders to make them our biggest brand supporters.
- Adhere to account merchandising schedule, update and maintain point of sale as needed.
- Execute events.
- Travel as needed.
- Sales experience preferred – skilled in engaging and properly communicating and educating the customers of our retail partners.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of our Double Barrel products.
- Presents a professional, responsible appearance at all times.
- Punctuality is a MUST.
- Friendly demeanor — you love chatting with people about cannabis and can identify whether someone is interested in learning about our product or not interested in learning about our product.
- Ability to adapt to various personality types.
- Ability to sell and close sales.
- Be comfortable sharing brand messages.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully work in a team environment.
- Must have an understanding and relationship with cannabis culture.
- Outstanding customer service, positive attitude, and problem-solving skills.
- Dispensary and/or cannabis vendor experience is helpful.
- Outside promo experience (i.e. food/beverage, liquor) will be considered.
- Existing wholesale relationships in the industry are a plus.
- Valid driver license.
- Reliable transportation.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US; proper employment documentation.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Detail-oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high-stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds if relevant to job duties listed above.
- Throughout extended periods, they must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the workday.
- Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on the job duties listed above.
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
- Illinois Sales Representative for Cannabis Company.
- $20 / Hour.
How To Apply For This Job:
- Submit your resume/job application through this website.