Budtender / Sales Associate for Medicinal Cannabis Dispensary in Tulsa Oklahoma
- Elixir Dispensary
- Elixir Dispensary is a medicinal cannabis dispensary located in Tulsa, OK.
JOB & CAREER TITLE:
- Budtender / Sales Associate at Medicinal Cannabis Dispensary in Tulsa Oklahoma
JOB & CAREER SUMMARY:
- The Budtender/Sales Associate provides customer service and sells products to new guests and existing clientele.
- The position is also responsible for performing sales and customer service functions for targeted promotional items.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and establish rapport with guests — get to know them and seek to understand their interest in cannabis medicine/merchandise items.
- Assist patients in identifying the medicines, products, and methods of medication that best fit their individual needs.
- Adhere to strict distribution and compliance processes and maintain a professional and safe environment for guests and coworkers.
- Gather and process required patient documents and information, and perform detailed verification while maintaining client confidentiality.
- Continue to enhance your knowledge of all types of cannabis products, and continually hone your ability to explain and recommend treatment procedures and related product uses.
- Unpack, sort, count, label merchandise as directed, including items requiring special handling or refrigeration.
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility.
- Maintain the professional appearance of the collective by restocking merchandise on the sales floor and participating in basic store clean-up.
- Perform clerical tasks including accurate filing, compiling, and maintaining inventory and records.
- Assists guests and arranges payment terms, with recognized POS systems in accordance with established guidelines.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Business Acumen.
- Product Knowledge.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Guest/Client Focus.
- Organizational Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Technical Capacity.
- This job operates in a professional retail store setting.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
POSITION TYPE and EXPECTED HOURS:
- This is a full-time or part-time position.
- Work hours are anytime between Monday through Sunday, 6:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or GED diploma and two to three years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Sales and guest service experience.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains (Indica, Sativa, Hybrid), edibles, extracts, related items, and current products on the market are a huge plus.
- Dispensary-related experience is a plus.
- Must be able to provide exemplary guest service, and represent the brand with pride.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- You will be joining a challenging team of high achievers, who are all extremely driven to be the best at what they do — where quality and winning are paramount.
- This position is not for everyone; you will be pushed.
- You must have a genuine passion to be part of this high-intensity team, without this passion you will find what we are trying to accomplish too difficult.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability status, or protected veteran status.
- The Company will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Oklahoma
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- $10 - $15 / Hour (DOE)
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Budtender / Sales Associate for Medicinal Cannabis Dispensary in Tulsa Oklahoma
- Elixir Dispensary™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Elixir Dispensary is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.
Question: How do I apply for the "Budtender / Sales Associate for Medicinal Cannabis Dispensary in Tulsa Oklahoma" job posting on this website?
Answer: You can apply for this job listing by either: 1) clicking the green-colored "Submit Resume" button below; or 2) if you have already submitted a Resume then click the green-colored "Send Application" button below.