Emerald Management Services
Bud Trimmer for Cannabis Staffing Firm in Ordway Colorado
Job Description: Responsible for effectively hand-trimming cannabis crops after harvest.
· 21 years of age
· MED Badge – Must have or be qualified to be registered marijuana agent with the state of Colorado, passing a criminal background check
· A team player willing to demonstrate professionalism, positive attitude
· Reliable transportation
· Ability to follow direction
· Willing to assist multiple nearby facilities with trimming needs
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to be stationary for hours at a time (standing or seated)
· Accountability, reliability, integrity
· Ability to work within close proximity of greenhouse ventilation, carbon dioxide, and humidity systems
· Comfort manipulating tools generally applied to plant trimming, such as grass shears; loppers; root pruning scissors; thorn strippers
· The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects, up to 25 lbs.
· The ability to grasp and manipulate objects in a steady fashion using fingers and hands
Duties and responsibilities
· Trim cannabis buds effectively and efficiently by hand while maintaining consistency of quality
· Meet daily/weekly trim quotas
· Must be able to adapt to different trim styles and speeds depending on quality and market needs
· Clean and maintain grounds and/or work area
· Able to follow directions for different strains
· Effectively communicate with growhouse supervisors of crop progress
· Must be comfortable working next to others and be respectful of fellow team members workspace/environment
· Must conduct oneself professionally and with discretion at all times
· Maintain strict adherence to MED compliance regulations
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Colorado
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- From $14 / Hour (DOE)
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Bud Trimmer for Cannabis Staffing Firm in Ordway Colorado
- Emerald Management Services™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Emerald Management Services is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.
Question: How do I apply for the "Bud Trimmer for Cannabis Staffing Firm in Ordway Colorado" job posting on this website?
Answer: You can apply for this job listing by either: 1) clicking the green-colored "Submit Resume" button below; or 2) if you have already submitted a Resume then click the green-colored "Send Application" button below.