Website Fortuna Business Solutions
Patient Consultant at Marijuana Dispensary in Washington DC
Our patient consultants will assist the Management Team with the activities and operations of the store while abiding by policies, procedures and operational guidelines.
Patient Consultants are responsible for helping patients, checking them into and out of the point of sale system, debit and cash transactions, and all aspects of customer service.
Patient Consultants must demonstrate the ability to listen well and communicate effectively with patients and staff.
Leaf Logix experience a must!
- Check-in and greet patients when they arrive
- Dispensary set-up and clean-up
- Assist patients in identifying the medicines and methods of ingestion that best fit their individual needs in a timely manner and consistent with steady patient throughput
- Provide safe, reliable recommendations to patients on types of medical marijuana for their condition(s)
- Maintain compliance with DC MMJ regulations
- Ensure payment is correct in point of sale system and register
- Record patients’ changes & updates in Leaf Logix system
- Ensure paper & online menus are available and updated
- Correct cash handling, discount application, and purchase limits per policy
- Know DC MMJ application process and ably assists patients to apply to the DC program
- Helps ensure the dispensary is properly stocked tidy, safe and inviting patient experience
- Greets and establishes rapport with patients — getting to know them and seeking to understand their interests and needs in cannabis medicine
- Continues to enhance knowledge of medical cannabis, and continually improves and refines the ability to explain and recommend strains and product uses
- Unpacks, sorts, counts and labels merchandise as directed including items requiring special handling or refrigeration
- Performs clerical tasks including, compiling and maintaining inventory and patient records