Are you looking to break into the booming marijuana and cannabis industry as a General Laborer for the Cannabis Industry near Portland Oregon?
We are looking for team players that are passionate about cannabis. No experience necessary, we are willing to teach you the skills you will need to succeed.
There is room for advancement with GreenForce or getting hired by one of our industry-leading clients.
Any of these qualities sound like you?
- Must have OLCC Marijuana Worker Permit.
- Must be organized and maintain a clean workspace.
- Looking to learn new skills.
- Highly motivated.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Reliable transportation. Many of our job sites are outside of Portland and outside of the TriMet service area.
- Flexible Schedule.
- Starting at $13/hr. Employee can make up to $15/hr with benefits within a year with full-time availability.
As an employee of GreenForce, you will receive a W2 at the end of the year and you are not a 1099 employee. As an employee of GreenForce, you will also be covered by our Worker’s Comp Insurance in case you were injured on the job site. As a 1099 employee, you are required to purchase your own Worker’s Comp Insurance as an independent contractor.
GreenForce Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. GreenForce Staffing will not discriminate and will take measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, sexual orientation, national origin, or sex.