Hit It Once, Inc.
Sales Representative for THC & CBD Products Company in Sun Valley California
- Hit It Once, Inc.™
420 Job & Career Title:
- Sales Representative for THC & CBD Products Company in Sun Valley California.
420 Job & Career Description:
- Hit It Once, Inc. is looking for motivated and engaging individuals that are passionate about wellness and improving the lives of others.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and generating sales of our THC and CBD products.
- Responsible for the successful planning, development, and execution of their sales strategy plan to achieve personal and company sales goals.
- Clearly communicate the value of our THC and CBD products.
- We will provide you with extensive training and a supportive team to help you to succeed.
- Complete our training program which includes: learning about our multiple product lines and competitive pricing; education about the Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD industry.
- High commissions on sales.
- We invite you to apply to this amazing opportunity to work with a collaborative, progressive, and driven team of professionals, to be a part of the growing Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD market.
420 Job & Career Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Target, qualify, and pursue leads in accordance with the company’s strategy and techniques.
- Plan and perform social media marketing, sales calls, appointments, and site visits.
- Create opportunities through a high volume of contact calls to potential clients.
- Provide accurate log for all scheduled and completed meetings with potential and existing clients.
- Closes sales by building rapport with a potential client; explaining the product, overcoming objectives.
- Provide excellence in customer service to manage and grow client accounts.
- Establish and maintain professional and ethical working relationships with all clients and company staff.
420 Job & Career Requirements and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry is preferred but not required.
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) is required.
- 1+ years of sales experience is preferred.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and outgoing.
- Previous experience with client management.
- Willing and receptive to training and personal development.
- Social Media Marketing Experience a plus.
- Successful track record selling in a competitive and growing market.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- A resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
420 Job & Career Physical Requirements:
- Able to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 30 lbs.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- Depends On Experience (DOE)
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Sales Representative for THC & CBD Products Company in Sun Valley California
- Hit It Once, Inc.™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Hit It Once, Inc. is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.