Vice President of Sales for Cannabis Company in Arcadia California
ZOFO Inc., located in Arcadia, near Los Angeles, CA, is looking for an experienced Vice President of Sales who is passionate about building a brand that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out vape and other cannabis-related products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy to end users in the licensed cannabis market.
We are looking for a go-getter! What you will be responsible is overseeing the development and distribution of our brand and eventually the management of a team and making sure all financial and compensation plans/targets are being met. With this responsibility of overseeing our brand and developing a team and creating action plans, we want someone that can also place our brand in licensed dispensaries throughout California.
Some of the Job Responsibilities of this position are as follows:
· Help Create and Develop an annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives
· Help maintain sales volume, product mix, selling price by keeping current with supply and demand
· Knowledge of changing trends, economic indicators and competitors to maintain ongoing market share
· Build, develop and manage sales team capable of carrying out superior sales and service initiatives
· Implement approved distribution strategies
· Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology
· Direct and oversee marketing to identify and develop new products and strategies for new business penetration
· Work together with social media team
More Than 7 Years of experience and knowledge of:
· Sales Management and Existing book of business of licensed dispensaries a must
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration a plus
· Market Strategies
· Business Development
· Cannabis Relationships
· CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
· Knowledge of sales/revenue
· Marketing Experience
Compensation: Salary plus commission
Benefits: Health, dental and vision
ZOFO Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.