Website Incrementum Services
Facility Operations Assistant for Grow Facility in Bethany Oklahoma
Incrementum is looking for a highly committed, self-driven, trustworthy, and attentive worker with good communication skills and the ability to adapt.
Potential candidates should have basic knowledge of the medical marijuana industry.
Potential candidates should be able to work for a grow facility in Bethany Oklahoma.
The Facility Operations Assistant (FOA) position will encompass a variety of operational tasks, as well as the potential to assist in plant preparation and trimming.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- The FOA will report directly to the Facility Manager.
- Cleaning floors of the facility.
- Wiping down and sanitizing grow tables and associated equipment.
- Emptying trash.
- Cleaning office area and bathroom.
- Changing air filters.
- Unloading, lifting, and transporting deliveries.
- Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe facility.
Physical Demands include but are not limited to the following:
- This position is highly labor-intensive.
- Candidates must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 75 pounds.
- Walking and/or standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work while bending over and/or crouching.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be an Oklahoma resident with a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a basic criminal background check.
- Must have resume with at least 3 references (non-relatives, preferably previous employers).
- Preferred – experience in horticulture.
- Preferred – experience in labor-intensive working environments.
Candidate Skill Requirements:
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must excel at paying attention to details.
- Must be able to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Must be punctual.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Must adhere to specific rules and regulations determined by the law and by the commission.
- Bethany, Oklahoma.
- The FOA is a W-1099 position.
- Full-time position (minimum of 40 hours/week).
- $15-$20 / Hour.