Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Lewistown Montana
Are you looking to break into the booming marijuana and cannabis industry as a Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Lewistown Montana?
Infinity Wellness is seeking a Dispensary Manager who will be responsible for managing all day-to-day operations of a new Lewistown, Montana marijuana dispensary in accordance with the State of Montana.
Dispensary Manager provides support to all Patient Care Specialists: scheduling, training, providing policy and procedure updates, keeping updated with industry news and product information.
Dispensary Manager is responsible for ordering and receiving of all inventory and products, arranging deliveries with logistics team, maintaining agent and facility compliance and cleanliness.
- Provides superior customer service for vendors, patient/customers and caregivers.
- Responds to all patient/customer complaints, requests, concerns, suggestions.
- Oversees orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries.
Agent Support and Management:
- Responsible for managing dispensary staff, schedules, inventory and patient/customer relations.
- Serves as a resource for dispensary staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news and changes in regulations.
- Resolves any conflict immediately.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to Patient Care Specialists in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility.
- Coordinates with the upper management to ensure accurate information is communicated to dispensary staff.
- Managing and implementing training on POS system.
Reports, Documentation and Profitability:
- Maintain accurate records of all dispensary activities including daily cash reconciliations, patient/customer records, sales, deliveries and returns in accordance with the State and the standards set by Company.
- Accurate daily, weekly, and monthly recaps and reporting from sales data and patient counts.
- Maintain inventory control system and perform daily counts of all medical cannabis and medical cannabis products in the facility.
- Provide regular inventory, sales and profitability reports to the Management Team.
Desired Experience, Education, and Skills:
- Retail: 3+ years (Required).
- Retail Management: 2+ years.
- Location: Lewistown, Montana.
- Proficient in MS Office, Highly Proficient in MS Excel.
- Experience with METRC and/or Cannabis Point of Sales Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner.
- Strong business acumen including excellent communication, interpersonal, and persuasive skills.
- Must maintain a high level of integrity, personal motivation, and sense of urgency.
- After-hours work required to manage sales facing inventory and order entry.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and compliance driven.
- Industry experience preferred but not required.
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Salary: $40,000.00 / year + DOE.