Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
Now Hiring. Do you want to get an Internship at Cannabis Company in Waimalu Hawaii? Easily submit your Resume and Application to this 420 job opening! Congratulations, your employment job search is finally over! On our user-friendly and free website (www.MarijuanaJobsCannabisCareers.com), you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to companies and businesses in the booming Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD industry. Get started by clicking the [Apply] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Internship at Cannabis Company in Waimalu Hawaii
Are you looking for an internship at a cannabis company in the marijuana industry? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a cannabis and marijuana company that is seeking highly motivated interns and volunteers to join our team - ASAP!
What does it take to get an Internship at Cannabis Company in Waimalu Hawaii?Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the intern tasks at a marijuana and cannabis company.
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry (preferred but not required).
- High School Diploma or GED. (required)
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.