Inside Sales Representative at Marijuana Packaging Company in Scottsdale Arizona
- Inside Sales Representative at Marijuana Packaging Company in Scottsdale Arizona.
How you’ll make a difference:
Our Inside Sales Representatives live and breathe for our customers. As an expert in our product offering, services, and identifying customer needs, you’ll be on the front lines of meeting and exceeding our customers’ expectations. You’ll be the connection between businesses, cultivations, dispensaries, and customers, and the products and services we offer to help unlock the surprising power of custom packaging.
You’ll focus on closing new business and starting day one, you’ll receive hands-on professional sales training and learn the core skills needed to be successful long term. Through our training program, you’ll learn about customer relationship building, sales process, sales strategy, sales psychology, and more. You’ll use the skills developed in this training to make connections, grow partnerships, and scale the businesses we have on our site—both big and small.
By caring about each customer’s unique goals, a successful Inside Sales Representative is able to partner with the customer to create a custom experience they’ll love and position KYND Packaging as their custom marijuana packaging go-to for life. The right candidate for this role will:
- Advise customers and share the value of an end product that is special and tailored to their needs.
- Be knowledgeable about, and adept at using, the awesome packaging KYND provides to deliver top-notch custom products.
- Strike a balance of sales skills and authentic interest in each customer interaction.
- Have the ability to positively impact KYND Packaging sales and revenue performance while building lasting customer relationships.
What you’ll do:
As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be on the front lines of winning and satisfying customers to help strengthen our market position and brand identity. In this sales role, you’ll be charged with inspiring customer confidence by:
- Converting leads into sales primarily through emails and chat and secondarily on the phone.
- Offering meaningful guidance on package design, product selection, our services, and printing.
- Communicating the value of KYND Packaging.
- Remaining calm under pressure and creating solutions for customers.
- Working closely with other internal teams.
How you’ll be measured:
You’ll be responsible for being the voice of KYND Packaging to potential and existing customers. Accordingly, the key measures of success for this role are:
- Total Sales Volume.
- Converting warm leads into sales.
- Customer-measured experience (tNPS).
- Order Accuracy.
- Addressing order obstacles efficiently and effectively to secure repeat business.
What we’re looking for:
Our most successful Inside Sales Team Members:
- Typically have a few years of professional experience in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment (though previous experience is not required).
- Love working with people.
- Driven to add value for customers and the company in a genuine way.
- Curious, fun, and comfortable in a results-oriented environment that offers a healthy dose of independence, teamwork, and competition.
- Communicate with customers, teammates, and across departments flawlessly – whether in writing or on the phone.
- Love to learn, be resourceful, solve problems, and embrace change as a means to constant improvement and growth.
- Strike a healthy balance between catching every detail and working efficiently – especially when a lot is happening at once!
- Can be counted on to go the extra mile.
- Are savvy when it comes to computers and technology.
- Sales Representative.
- Salary + Commission.
How To Apply:
- To apply, please submit your resume through this website.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Arizona
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- Salary + Commission
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Inside Sales Representative at Marijuana Packaging Company in Scottsdale Arizona
- KYND Packaging™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
KYND Packaging is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.