Website Leafire Inc
Master Grower or Assistant Grower in Los Angeles California
Are you looking to break into the booming marijuana and cannabis industry as a Master Grower or Assistant Grower in Los Angeles California?
Leafire Inc is a Cannabis Cultivation Company based in Southern California.
- Responsibility for all aspects of management, including overseeing cannabis growing and cultivation management by strategizing cannabis production over the year and monitoring the progress of such crops for optimal quality, health, and yield.
- This is a grower role and requires experience as a managing grower or crop engineer.
The grower is an organized person with confidence in their growing abilities, a great feel for the health of the plants and experience in advising a highly productive and enthusiastic team of greenhouse management, growers and associated staff.
- Manage and maintain grow house protocols with a small team of highly effective employees.
- Analyze and catalog each individual strain from clone to harvest.
- Implement solid preventative measures against contaminants.
- Weekly Report on the Facility, Nutrition, Plant Overall Wellness, Expenses.
- Keep Up to date to regulation and compliance.
- Minimum age 21.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Horticulture, Agriculture, Plant Science or a related field or plus min 5 years of cannabis growing experience in commercial greenhouse-based agriculture and Indoor-based facility.
- 5+ years of experience growing cannabis in a large production environment.
- Expertise in the identification and treatment of cannabis diseases and pests.
- Experience with directing and managing staff.
- Expertise in using both non, semi, and fully automated growing environments in a greenhouse, including lighting, humidity, CO2 controls, irrigation systems.
- Ability to advise on all relevant cultivation standard operating procedures and the ability to advise on strains and create yield KPIs.
- Expertise in plant genetics and growing environments.
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry (required).
- Experience in cannabis Track and Trace system preferred.
- Able to stand or walk for long periods.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- $45,000.00 to $90,000.00 / year