Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers
Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Hemet California
ATTENTION: WE ARE HIRING! Are you searching for employment today? Do you need work now? Do you want to get hired as a Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Hemet California? Congratulations, your 420 job search is finally over! How do you submit your Resume and Application to this job opening and career opportunity? On this user-friendly and free website “Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers™”, you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to this job listing and other job postings from many reputable employers in the booming Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp, Weed, and CBD industry. It is really that easy. Get started today by clicking the [Submit Resume] or [Send Application] button now!
- Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers
- Are you looking for a new job as a dispensary manager at a marijuana dispensary? We are a company in the 420 industry that is seeking highly motivated dispensary managers to join our team - ASAP! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in one of the fastest growing industries in America.
JOB & CAREER TITLE:
- Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Hemet California
JOB & CAREER DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Dispensary Manager, you will be responsible for managing the operations of a marijuana dispensary.
Marijuana Dispensary Manager oversees the daily operation of the marijuana dispensary.
Marijuana Dispensary Manager handles the needs of all customers and develops a professional team that is passionate about medical and recreational cannabis.
Marijuana Dispensary Manager also works with the CEO to ensure the organizations's record keeping and compliance with local and state regulations.
Marijuana Dispensary Manager pritorities include the implementation of dispensary policies, oversight and management of quality product inventory and the hiring, development and supervision of marijuana dispensary staff.
Marijuana Dispensary Manager is also responsible for overseeing marketing, promotions and the maintenance of reports as they pertain to the daily operations and financials of the marijuana dispensary.
JOB & CAREER EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Excellent customer communication and service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Passionate about serving the local cannabis community.
- Strong accounting, math and computer skills.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Ensure the dispensary's compliance with security, inventory and local and state regulations.
- Manage and inspire internal staff to deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of every customer and employee.
- Responsible for providing a high level of education and development for staff pertaining to medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates and consumption mechanisms.
- Create budgets and forecast sales based on principles of retail business and experience.
- Set sales, service, and profit goals and lead staff to exceed them.
- Work closely with Inventory Manager to procure an adequate supply of quality products.
- Fulfill staffing needs and coordinate scheduling.
- Communicate with and coach staff on a regular basis to ensure the dispensary's excellence in service and labor practices within the community.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents relating to dispensary performance, general business periodicals, professional journals, safety, security and technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Develop operations plans and implement and manage dispensary policies and procedures.
- Document financial, Inventory and customer trends; maintain sales and purchasing reports
- Manage and maintain dispensary sales and inventory management software.
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with good communication skills.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) is required.
- Prior experience in retail management preferred but not required.
- Prior experience in marijuana/cannabis industry is preferred but not required.
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
JOB & CAREER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
JOB & CAREER FRINGE BENEFITS:
- Employee discounts.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance. (Insurance for Full-time employees only)
- Accrued Paid Time Off. (PTO for Full-time Employees only)
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, California
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- Starting wage or salary may be higher than the local industry average depending on your previous work experience and other relevant factors.
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Hemet California
- Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.
Question: How do I apply for the "Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Hemet California" job posting on this website?
Answer: You can apply for this job listing by either: 1) clicking the green-colored "Submit Resume" button below; or 2) if you have already submitted a Resume then click the green-colored "Send Application" button below.