Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
Now Hiring. Do you want to be a Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Laurel Montana? Easily submit your Resume and Application to this 420 job opening! Congratulations, your employment job search is finally over! On our user-friendly and free website (www.MarijuanaJobsCannabisCareers.com), you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to companies and businesses in the booming Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD industry. Get started by clicking the [Apply] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Laurel Montana
Are you looking for a new job as a marijuana dispensary manager? Do have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a licensed cannabis and marijuana dispensary that is seeking highly motivated dispensary managers to join our team - ASAP!
Marijuana Dispensary Manager oversees the daily operation of the marijuana dispensary.
The Marijuana Dispensary Manager handles the needs of all customers and develops a professional team that is passionate about medical and recreational cannabis.
The Marijuana Dispensary Manager also works with the CEO to ensure the organizations's record keeping and compliance with local and state regulations.
The priorities of the Marijuana Dispensary Manager include the implementation of dispensary policies, oversight and management of quality product inventory and the hiring, development and supervision of marijuana dispensary staff.
The Marijuana Dispensary Manager is also responsible for overseeing marketing, promotions and the maintenance of reports as they pertain to the daily operations and financials of the marijuana dispensary.
What does it take to be a Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Laurel Montana?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing the operations of a marijuana dispensary.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer communication and service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Passionate about serving the local cannabis community.
- Strong accounting, math and computer skills.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Ensure the dispensary's compliance with security, inventory and local and state regulations.
- Manage and inspire internal staff to deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of every customer and employee.
- Responsible for providing a high level of education and development for staff pertaining to medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates and consumption mechanisms.
- Create budgets and forecast sales based on principles of retail business and experience.
- Set sales, service, and profit goals and lead staff to exceed them.
- Work closely with Inventory Manager to procure an adequate supply of quality products.
- Fulfill staffing needs and coordinate scheduling.
- Communicate with and coach staff on a regular basis to ensure the dispensary's excellence in service and labor practices within the community.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents relating to dispensary performance, general business periodicals, professional journals, safety, security and technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Develop operations plans and implement and manage dispensary policies and procedures.
- Document financial, Inventory and customer trends; maintain sales and purchasing reports
- Manage and maintain dispensary sales and inventory management software.
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with good communication skills.
- High School Diploma or GED. (Required)
- Prior experience in retail management. (Preferred but not required)
- Prior experience in medical cannabis industry. (Preferred but not required)
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- Employee discounts.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance. (Insurance for Full-time employees only)
- Accrued Paid Time Off. (PTO for Full-time Employees only)
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.