Anonymous Business in the Marijuana Industry
Please review the job description below before applying. Thank you!
Job/Career Description: Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Union City New Jersey
Are you looking for a new job as a marijuana dispensary manager? Do have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a licensed medical cannabis and recreational marijuana dispensary that is seeking a highly motivated dispensary manager to join our team - Today!
Marijuana Dispensary Manager oversees the daily operation of the marijuana dispensary.
The Marijuana Dispensary Manager handles the needs of all customers and develops a professional team that is passionate about medical and recreational cannabis.
The Marijuana Dispensary Manager also works with the CEO to ensure the organizations's record keeping and compliance with local and state regulations.
The priorities of the Marijuana Dispensary Manager include the implementation of dispensary policies, oversight and management of quality product inventory and the hiring, development and supervision of marijuana dispensary staff.
The Marijuana Dispensary Manager is also responsible for overseeing marketing, promotions and the maintenance of reports as they pertain to the daily operations and financials of the marijuana dispensary.
What does it take to be a Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Union City New Jersey?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing Marijuana Dispensary.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Business or related experience.
- Experience in a retail management environment.
- Excellent customer communication and service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Passionate about serving the CA cannabis community.
- Strong accounting, math and computer skills.
- Must attain recommendation.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Ensure the dispensary's compliance with security, inventory and local and state regulations.
- Manage and inspire internal staff to deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of every customer and employee.
- Responsible for providing a high level of education and development for staff pertaining to medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates and consumption mechanisms.
- Create budgets and forecast sales based on principles of retail business and experience.
- Set sales, service, and profit goals and lead staff to exceed them.
- Work closely with Inventory manager to procure an adequate supply of quality products.
- Fulfill staffing needs and coordinate scheduling.
- Communicate with and coach staff on a regular basis to ensure the dispensary's excellence in service and labor practices within the community.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents relating to dispensary performance, general business periodicals, professional journals, safety, security and technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Develop operations plans and implement and manage dispensary policies and procedures.
- Document financial, Inventory and customer trends; maintain sales and purchasing reports
- Manage and maintain dispensary sales and inventory management software.
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with good communication skills.
- Must be a highly dexterous, adaptable individual.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry or other alternative healthcare organizations is highly desirable.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, and squat periodically.
- Must be able to occasionally work weekends and holidays.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO).
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid ID.
- Valid email address.
How do you apply to become a Manager at Marijuana Dispensary in Union City New Jersey?
To apply for this job/career, please click the button "Apply for job" and then click the button "Submit Resume". Candidates will be contacted directly regarding next steps for employment.