Sales & Account Manager for Cannabis Products Company in Los Angeles California
420 Job & Career Title:
- Sales & Account Manager for Cannabis Products Company in Los Angeles California.
420 Job & Career Description:
- Salesperson focusing daily on contracting new accounts, fulfilling/managing pre-existing
accounts, as well as scheduling/attending in-store events and popups.
- Set short- and long-term goals to fulfill the current sales programs.
- Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Being able to work well with others.
- Have a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to top management.
- Ability motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an
420 Job & Career Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect new accounts using online tools, internal CRM data, and existing contacts.
- Set up meetings with dispensary purchasing managers via cold-calling, email, and
- Drop off sample products to local retailers using our company distribution vehicles.
- Distribute sales/marketing collateral to retailers.
- Follow up with potential clients via phone, email, and SMS.
- Track client progress through our internal CRM system.
- Meet monthly sales quotas and KPI’s developed by the management team.
- Participate in field marketing activities such as on-site popup events at retail locations
and industry events.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of our product line as well as the production process to
inform potential clients.
- Relay feedback from customers to the General Manager.
- Maintain communication with clients on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis or as
- Maintain customer databases and ensure that all information is accurate and up to
- Monitor the status of deliveries and stay in regular communication with clients, and
distribution fulfillment staff to ensure orders are on time.
- Produce and distribute product marketing material to clients.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply
and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company
sales policies and strategies.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our
company’s relationship with them.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key
- Provide daily reports of field sales success and communicate data to superiors.
- Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to
distribution partners to participate in closing an order or to facilitate and add value to
the selling process.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications, and competition
for his/her defined geography and accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and execute a territory plan.
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their
performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans.
- Maintain data relative to partners, accounts, and activities and will document customer
- Prepare to report as needed.
420 Job & Career Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least 21+ years old.
- Sales: 1 year (Required).
- B2B Sales: 1 year (Required).
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred).
420 Job & Career Work Location:
- Multiple locations.
- On the road.
420 Job & Career Schedule:
- Monday to Friday.
- 9:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
420 Job & Career Paid Training:
420 Job & Career Type:
420 Job & Career Category:
420 Job & Career Region:
420 Job & Career Compensation:
- $35,000 - 45,000 / Year
420 Job & Career Position:
- Sales & Account Manager for Cannabis Products Company in Los Angeles California
- Mona Brand™
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) Statement:
Mona Brand is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.