Cultivation Technicians for Cannabis Grow Operations in Needles California
- MSB Facilities
- MSB Facilities is a cannabis grow operation located in Needles, CA.
JOB & CAREER SUMMARY:
- If you’re knowledgeable or take an interest in learning how to grow cannabis or an expert at growing any other plant or crop, you may feel right at home in this sector.
- The Cultivation Technicians are responsible for assisting with all aspects of the company’s cultivation operation from seedling to harvest.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the Director of Cultivation in various ways such as planting, trimming, watering, and pruning plants.
- Maintains the cleanliness of growing areas and may assist in monitoring and documenting plant growth
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma/GED.
- State law requires that applicants be 21 years old and over.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong work ethic within a teamwork atmosphere.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time (i.e., trimming plants, potting, and regular inventory).
- Physical requirements include standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds, pushing carts and wheelbarrows, carrying flats and pots.
- Availability to work occasional weekends and holidays.
- Horticulture / Indoor horticulture and irrigation operations a plus.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, California
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- Depends On Experience (DOE)
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Cultivation Technicians for Cannabis Grow Operations in Needles California
- MSB Facilities™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
MSB Facilities is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.