Grow Facility Manager at Cannabis Cultivation Facility in Benton Harbor Michigan
About The Company:
- NOBO’s mission is to create a portfolio of cannabis industry assets, including sustainably-focused licensed operations and pick-and-shovel businesses, strategically chosen to amplify shareholder, owner-operator, and strategic partner returns on investment.
- Grow Facility Manager at Cannabis Cultivation Facility in Benton Harbor Michigan.
- Facility Manager will oversee all day-to-day operations of the grow.
- This individual will manage and ensure the comprehensive and timely training of all employees.
- The Facility Manager will also maintain facility compliance and security, create and employ policies, procedures, and employee schedules, and oversee all purchasing and inventory management activities.
- The Facility Manager will be expected to oversee the management and reporting of all facility inventory in a compliant fashion from receipt to sale.
- This individual will be expected to interface with owners, staff, law enforcement, and other regulatory agencies.
- Their primary function is to facilitate the operations of the grow.
Job Duties and Expectations:
- Stay current and adhere to all federal, LARA, and municipal regulations.
- Manage and oversee all grow staff and compliance strategies.
- Oversee the management and maintenance of facility records.
- Encourage and maintain an environment of high integrity to optimize product quality, efficiency, and compliance.
- Maximize plant productivity and quality.
- Oversee transactions and product transfers between licenses.
- Train, coach, and encourage staff in all departments.
- Oversee all grow facility operations including production quality, order fulfillment, production, and supply chain management to ensure that operating standards and policies, as well as cost controls and service criteria, are respected and practiced throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze financial data to ensure the validity of balance sheet account information, P&L variance, volume trends, and returns on investment.
- Create/maintain facility policies and monitor/uphold standards.
- Facilitate regular internal compliance audits and schedule third-party audits.
- Stay current and adhere to all federal, LARA, and local municipal regulations specifically with regard to inventory management and Metrc reporting.
- Conduct regular physical inventory audits and report accordingly in METRC.
- Manage supply and inventory levels and facilitate purchasing.
- Manage spending against budget as it relates to changes in production volume and revenue.
- Problem solves to determine how specific items were not tracked correctly, fix the issue, and ensure that the incident is isolated.
- Ensure that all product is being stored and handled in conditions that are sanitary.
- Compliantly track, dispose of, and report all cannabis waste to the state.
- Communicate effectively with the owners, other Facility Managers, growers, and all other team members.
- Encourage and support open communication with employees to ensure a fair and friendly environment.
- Lead employees to take actions that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy and values.
- Must adhere to the company’s stated Equality and Diversity and Drug-Free Workplace policies.
- Monitor internal reports and evaluate performance against established departmental expectations.
- Ensure Facility Safety and Sanitation protocols are followed.
- Implement Crisis Response Plans as dictated by the owners.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of Cannabis Cultivation and/or Processing experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of Personnel Management experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Inventory Management experience.
- Excellent typing skills, minim minimum of 40 WPM.
- Must be able to pass a background check with no pending charges or convictions within the past 10 years for a controlled substance-related felony.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must not be registered as a primary caregiver or must withdraw registration as a registered primary caregiver prior to accepting an official Offer of Employment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the cannabis industry and the associated federal, state, and local municipal laws and regulations.
- Excellent Word, Excel, organizational, and clerical skills.
- Strong counting, tracking, and inventory problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work with a diverse team.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be a team player.
- Qualified applicants have an aptitude for comprehending compliance and the ability to adhere to a regulatory framework by creating, monitoring, and updating internal procedures as needed.
- Must follow all rules, regulations, policies, and procedures in accordance with the company’s mission, vision, goals, and objective.
- Depends On Experience.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Michigan
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- Depends On Experience
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Grow Facility Manager at Cannabis Cultivation Facility in Benton Harbor Michigan
- NOBO Inc™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
NOBO Inc is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.