Compliance Manager for Cannabis Processor in Columbus Ohio
Are you looking to break into the booming marijuana and cannabis industry as a Compliance Manager for Cannabis Processor in Columbus Ohio?
- As a Compliance Manager in Columbus Ohio, you will oversee the compliance program of a medical marijuana processing facility, and function as an independent, objective body that reviews, evaluates and reports issues and concerns.
- The Compliance Manager will ensure that company owners, management, and employees achieve and sustain the highest level of compliance with all laws and regulations mandated by all governing and regulating bodies and agencies.
- Management experience is required; Medical Marijuana industry experience is highly preferable, but not a requirement.
- Compliance Manager reports to VP, Operations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct regular audits of medical marijuana processing facility.
- Collaborate with management to compile compliance concerns, issues, or violations.
- Investigate and resolve compliance concerns, issues, or violations.
- Liaise with official agencies.
- Keep up with regularly changing rules and regulations and ensure understanding throughout the company of all updates and changes.
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies, procedures, and practices for the general operation of the company to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Respond to allegations of rule, regulation, policy, procedure, and code violations.
- Develop and oversee a system for handling such violations.
- Medical Marijuana Processing facility environment.
- Computer work, standing and sitting for periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and safely lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time (i.e. gloves, lab coat, hair net).
- Appropriate grooming for work environment (no jewelry, hair must be tied back, no hair outside of PPE).
- Approximately 10%.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass any and all criminal BCI and FBI background checks and fingerprinting to submit for Medical Marijuana Employee License.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Medical marijuana industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of five years’ compliance management experience.
- Columbus, Ohio.
- Ohio Manager at Marijuana Dispensary.
- Salary or pay wage will depend on experience.
- OneOrijins is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
How To Apply For This Job:
- Please submit your resume and job application through this website.