ATTENTION: WE ARE HIRING! Are you searching for employment today? Do you need work now? Do you want to get hired as a Packager of Cannabis Products in Sandy Oregon? Congratulations, your 420 job search is finally over! How do you submit your Resume and Application to this job opening and career opportunity? On this user-friendly and free website Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers™, you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to this job listing and other job postings from many reputable employers in the booming Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp, and CBD industries. It is really that easy. Get started today by clicking the [Submit Resume] or [Send Application] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Packager of Cannabis Products in Sandy Oregon
Are you looking for a new job as a packager of marijuana and cannabis products? We are a company in the 420 industry that is seeking highly motivated packagers to join our team - ASAP! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in one of the fastest growing industries in America.
What does it take to be a Packager of Cannabis Products in Sandy Oregon?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Packager, you will be responsible for operating equipment and performing tasks such as dispensing, packaging, and labeling a variety of marijuana and cannabis products.
Packaging various weights of cannabis product.
Label packages in a timely and efficient manner.
Complete packaging and administrative duties with accuracy and consistency.
Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
Maintain an accurate and compliant inventory management system.
Accurately track all production metrics.
Looking to hire someone that is able to accomplish new tasks as assigned.
This position will allow for a raise for each department that you are cross-trained in and also every piece of equipment that you are successfully trained on how to operate proficiently.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- No cannabis experience needed.
- Previous experience in a high-volume production setting is preferred but not required.
- Have above average hand-dexterity.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to move from one task to another with efficiency.
- Seeking candidates with a great attitude and who are excellent team players.
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to stand for 8-10 hours a day.
- Able to stand on ladders up to 6 ft in height.
- Able to physically lift at least 60 lbs.
- Employee discounts.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance. (Insurance for Full-time employees only)
- Accrued Paid Time Off. (PTO for Full-time Employees only).
Job & Career Category:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characters protected by the law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.