Penn Health Group
Lab Technician at Marijuana Extraction Facility in Lemont Furnace Pennsylvania
420 Job & Career Title:
- Lab Technician at Marijuana Extraction Facility in Lemont Furnace Pennsylvania.
420 Job & Career Description:
- The Lab Technician will report directly to the Lab Manager.
- The Lab Technician will responsible for operating the extraction equipment under the direction of the Lab Manager.
- This individual will work safely to meet production goals, maintain a clean and organized workspace all while exceeding quality control standards.
- This position requires close attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic workspace, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- This is a full-time, benefited position. We offer a competitive salary depending on experience and a generous benefits package.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
420 Job & Career Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and measures for compliance with quality, health, safety, and regulatory requirements put in place by the Lab Manager.
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace.
- Maintain and operate extraction equipment.
- Work with the team to ensure product integrity throughout the manufacturing process.
- Maintain accountability and inventory product for inventory software.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
420 Job & Career Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related field preferred.
- 2-5 years of laboratory experience in pharmaceutical, dietary supplement, alcohol, manufacturing, or similar industry.
- Ability to maintain productivity without direct supervision.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to organize tasks within shifts.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for an extended period of time.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excels in a team environment; follows directions easily.
- High attention to detail and extremely organized.
- Able to adapt to changing roles and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Cannabis or technical experience preferred but not required.
- Proficient with computers, particularly Excel, Word, Email, and capable of learning new software.
- Able to stand on their feet for at least 8 hours a day with constant movement.
- Repetitive hand motion, moving heavy equipment.
- Must have excellent manual dexterity and impeccable personal hygiene.
- Must be willing to work shifts on weekends, holidays, and some mandatory overtime.
- Required to work with hazardous chemicals in a safe manner and to wear appropriate clothing.
- Local travel for business purposes and occasional overnight travel for events, training, etc may also be required.
- Ability to pass a drug test, criminal background check and State Mandated MMJ Training.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Pennsylvania
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- Depends On Experience (DOE)
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Lab Technician at Marijuana Extraction Facility in Lemont Furnace Pennsylvania
- Penn Health Group™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Penn Health Group is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.