Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
ATTENTION: WE ARE HIRING! Are you searching for employment today? Do you need work now? Do you want to get hired as a Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Findlay Ohio? Congratulations, your 420 job search is finally over! How do you submit your Resume and Application to this job opening and career opportunity? On this user-friendly and free website “Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers™”, you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to this job listing and other job postings from many reputable employers in the Ohio Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp, and CBD industries. It is really that easy. Get started today by clicking the [Submit Resume] or [Send Application] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Findlay Ohio
What does it take to get an Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Findlay Ohio?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Clearly communicate the value of our THC and CBD products.
Prioritize initiatives based on our Sales Playbook.
Identify new business opportunities.
Target, qualify and pursue leads in accordance with company’s strategy and techniques.
Plan and perform social media marketing, sales calls, appointments, and site visits.
Create opportunities through a high volume of contact calls to potential clients.
Provide accurate log for all scheduled and completed meeting with potential and existing clients.
Closes sales by building rapport with potential client; explaining product, overcoming objectives.
Provide excellence in customer service to manage and grow client accounts.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry is preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) is required.
- 1+ years sales experience is preferred.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and outgoing.
- Previous experience with client management.
- Willing and receptive to training and personal development.
- Social Media Marketing Experience a plus.
- Successful track record selling in a competitive and growing market.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- Employee discounts.
Job & Career Category: