Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
Now Hiring. Do you want to be a Security Officer for Marijuana Company in Warwick Rhode Island? Easily submit your Resume and Application to this 420 job opening! Congratulations, your employment job search is finally over! On our user-friendly and free website (www.MarijuanaJobsCannabisCareers.com), you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to companies and businesses in the booming Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD industry. Get started by clicking the [Apply] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Security Officer for Marijuana Company in Warwick Rhode Island
Are you looking for a new job as a marijuana security officer or security guard? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a licensed cannabis and marijuana company that is seeking highly motivated security officers and security guards to join our team - ASAP!
Security Officer or Security Guard maintains safe and secure environment for patients and staff by patrolling and monitoring working premises.
Security Officer or Security Guard secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
Security Officer or Security Guard prevents losses and damage by informing violators of policy and procedure and also restraining trespassers.
Security Officer or Security Guard completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
Security Officer or Security Guard monitors and observes security cameras to detect suspicious and unlawful behavior.
Security Officer or Security Guard performs perimeter checks around all properties to ensure the security of the premises for all employees and customers.
Security Officer or Security Guard detects, assesses, and project security risks while creating solutions to best protect employees and customers.
Security Officer or Security Guard maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Security Officer or Security Guard ensures adherence to all security protocol as established by corporate security director.
What does it take to be a Security Officer for Marijuana Company in Warwick Rhode Island?Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for protecting and securing a marijuana and cannabis company.
- Previous experience as a security officer/guard. (preferred but not required)
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry (preferred but not required).
- High School Diploma or GED. (required)
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
- Security Guard Card or Private Security Certification.
- Employee discounts.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance. (Insurance for Full-time employees only)
- Accrued Paid Time Off. (PTO for Full-time Employees only)
- Financial reimbursement for costs associated with obtaining private security badge/certification.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.