Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers
Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
Job/Career Description: Security Officer for Marijuana Company in Chicopee Massachusetts
Are you looking for a new job as a marijuana trimmer? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a licensed medical cannabis and recreational marijuana company that is seeking highly motivated security officers and guards to join our team - Today!
Security Officer or Security Guard maintains safe and secure environment for patients and staff by patrolling and monitoring working premises.
Security Officer or Security Guard secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
Security Officer or Security Guard prevents losses and damage by informing violators of policy and procedure and also restraining trespassers.
Security Officer or Security Guard completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
Security Officer or Security Guard monitors and observes security cameras to detect suspicious and unlawful behavior.
Security Officer or Security Guard performs perimeter checks around all properties to ensure the security of the premises for all employees and customers.
Security Officer or Security Guard detects, assesses, and project security risks while creating solutions to best protect employees and customers.
Security Officer or Security Guard maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Security Officer or Security Guard ensures adherence to all security protocol as established by corporate security director.
What does it take to be a Security Officer for Marijuana Company in Chicopee Massachusetts?Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Securing Marijuana Company.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Write and speak fluent English.
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time outdoors and indoors.
- Prior security experience is preferable.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry or other alternative healthcare organizations is highly desirable.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, and squat periodically.
- Must be able to occasionally work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- Well groomed facial hair.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid Driver License.
- Security Guard Card or Private Security Certification
- Firearm Permit.
- Pass a background check.
- Reliable transporation to work sites.
- Smart phone.
- Valid email address.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Reimbursement of badge/certification.
- Paid training including: security classes and concealed carry lecture.
- Full Time
- Part Time.