Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
Now Hiring. Do you want to be a Security Officer for Marijuana Company in Longmont Colorado? Submit your Resume and Application to this 420 job opening! Congratulations, your employment job search is finally over! On our user-friendly and free website (www.MarijuanaJobsCannabisCareers.com), you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to companies and businesses in the marijuana and cannabis industry. Get started by clicking the [Apply] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Security Officer for Marijuana Company in Longmont Colorado
Are you looking for a new job as a marijuana security officer or security guard? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a licensed cannabis and marijuana company that is seeking highly motivated security officers and security guards to join our team - ASAP!
Security Officer or Security Guard maintains safe and secure environment for patients and staff by patrolling and monitoring working premises.
Security Officer or Security Guard secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
Security Officer or Security Guard prevents losses and damage by informing violators of policy and procedure and also restraining trespassers.
Security Officer or Security Guard completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
Security Officer or Security Guard monitors and observes security cameras to detect suspicious and unlawful behavior.
Security Officer or Security Guard performs perimeter checks around all properties to ensure the security of the premises for all employees and customers.
Security Officer or Security Guard detects, assesses, and project security risks while creating solutions to best protect employees and customers.
Security Officer or Security Guard maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Security Officer or Security Guard ensures adherence to all security protocol as established by corporate security director.
What does it take to be a Security Officer for Marijuana Company in Longmont Colorado?Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for protecting and securing a marijuana and cannabis company.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Write and speak fluent English.
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time outdoors and indoors.
- Prior security experience is preferable.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry or other alternative healthcare organizations is highly desirable.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, and squat periodically.
- Must be able to occasionally work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- Well groomed facial hair.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid Driver License.
- Pass a background check.
- Reliable transporation.
- Smart phone.
- Valid email address.
- Security Guard Card or Private Security Certification
- Firearm Permit (Optional).
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance. (Insurance for Full Time employees only)
- Accrued Paid Time Off. (PTO for Full Time Employees only)
- Reimbursement of badge/certification.
- Paid training including: security classes and concealed carry lecture.
- Full Time.
- Part Time.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.