Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
ATTENTION: WE ARE HIRING! Are you searching for employment today? Do you need work now? Do you want to get hired as a Security Officer for Marijuana Company in Pembroke Pines Florida? Congratulations, your 420 job search is finally over! How do you submit your Resume and Application to this job opening and career opportunity? On this user-friendly and free website “Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers™”, you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to this job listing and other job postings from many reputable employers in the booming Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp, and CBD industries. It is really that easy. Get started today by clicking the [Submit Resume] or [Send Application] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Security Officer for Marijuana Company in Pembroke Pines Florida
Are you looking for a new job as a security officer or security guard for a marijuana company? We are a company in the 420 industry that is seeking highly motivated security officers and security guards to join our team - ASAP! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in one of the fastest growing industries in America.
What does it take to be a Security Officer for Marijuana Company in Pembroke Pines Florida?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Security Officer, you will be responsible for protecting and securing a marijuana company.
Security Officer or Security Guard maintains safe and secure environment for patients and staff by patrolling and monitoring working premises.
Security Officer or Security Guard secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
Security Officer or Security Guard prevents losses and damage by informing violators of policy and procedure and also restraining trespassers.
Security Officer or Security Guard completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
Security Officer or Security Guard monitors and observes security cameras to detect suspicious and unlawful behavior.
Security Officer or Security Guard performs perimeter checks around all properties to ensure the security of the premises for all employees and customers.
Security Officer or Security Guard detects, assesses, and project security risks while creating solutions to best protect employees and customers.
Security Officer or Security Guard maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
Security Officer or Security Guard ensures adherence to all security protocol as established by corporate security director.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a security officer/guard is preferred but not required
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry is preferred but not required.
- Security Guard Card or Private Security Certification.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) is required.
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- Employee discounts.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance. (Insurance for Full-time employees only)
- Accrued Paid Time Off. (PTO for Full-time Employees only)
- Financial reimbursement for costs associated with obtaining private security badge/certification.
Job & Career Category:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characters protected by the law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.