Social Media Virtual Intern for Cannabis Startup Company in Tukwila Washington
About The Company:
She Blazing™ is a cannabis startup company, women’s focused cannabis-centric lifestyle brand that seeks to fill two internship positions.
We’re a group of creative gals passionate about cannabis on a mission to embrace, empower, and educate women navigating the world a healing plant.
We are looking for people who are motivated to take on new and creative challenges, who appreciate that their teamwork is the foundation of a successful business.
If this sounds like you, apply!
We would love to meet you!
- Social Media Virtual Intern for Cannabis Startup Company in Tukwila Washington.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, write, and schedule posts throughout the week on social media pages.
- Grow the audience and engagement on existing channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest), and develop strategies for new channels.
- Stay up-to-date on industry and cultural trends to align social strategy with broader marketing and partnership initiatives.
- Assist the Ecommerce Director with tasks, projects, and marketing research related to e-commerce and marketing.
- Run and manage social media campaigns.
- Engage in special projects.
- Understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, and WordPress.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Creative self-starter
- Social Media Manager.
- Unpaid Internship.
How To Apply:
- To apply, please submit your resume through this website.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Washington
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- Unpaid Internship
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Social Media Virtual Intern for Cannabis Startup Company in Tukwila Washington
- She Blazing™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
She Blazing is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.
Question: How do I apply for the "Social Media Virtual Intern for Cannabis Startup Company in Tukwila Washington" job posting on this website?
Answer: You can apply for this job listing by either: 1) clicking the green-colored "Submit Resume" button below; or 2) if you have already submitted a Resume then click the green-colored "Send Application" button below.