Smokey Point Productions
Packager at Cannabis Producer & Processor in Arlington Washington
- Smokey Point Productions
- Smokey Point Productions is a cannabis producer and processor located in Arlington, WA. From our humble beginnings in medical to becoming one of the largest producer processors in Washington State, we’re proud of what we have built and of what we continue to do. Smokey Point brand cannabis is produced in top-of-the-line facilities, with incredible standards for cleanliness and a cultural work environment that’s hard to beat.
JOB & CAREER SUMMARY:
- For this position, you will do a variety of tasks day to day.
- The Processing Department is in charge of taking the raw product, weighing it out, packaging it, properly sealing it, labeling, and fulfilling orders.
- The packaging room can be a fast-paced environment at times in order to keep up with our production goals and sales.
- We are looking for individuals who excel at both working independently and as a team.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITES:
- Keeping track of the work you do daily.
- Be compliant with all tasks.
- Tasks will vary:
- Weighing flower, concentrate, and/or distillate.
- Rolling joints.
- Packaging product.
- Sealing product.
- Labeling product.
- Fulfilling orders.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS:
- MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD
- Specific Skills:
- Being able to work either sitting or on your feet in a single position for up to 8 hours.
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Monday – Friday (1:00 PM – 9:30 PM).
- Excellent attendance as there are time-sensitive tasks that must be performed daily.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Washington
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- $15 / Hour
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Packager at Cannabis Producer & Processor in Arlington Washington
- Smokey Point Productions™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Smokey Point Productions is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.