STASH Cannabis Company
Budtender for Cannabis Dispensary in Oklahoma City Oklahoma
We’re looking for a friendly, motivated sales associated who demonstrates the following:
1. Knowledge of medical cannabis and medical cannabis products such as concentrates, edibles and topicals, with the ability to educate patients.
2. Preferred management experience in a retail setting (dispensary preferred) with ability to manage inventory.
3. Proven ability as a sales person to generate revenue and increase profitability of the companies worked for in prior jobs.
4. Ability to trim cannabis & roll joints.
5. Ability to follow instructions and do what’s asked of you in a timely manner.
6. Hard-worker, self-directed, a “go-getter” with demonstrated critical thinking skills and an eye for detail. Must be able to be trusted to work independently.
7. Eager to join our team and help the business grow by going above and beyond the job expectations.
8. Give 3 PROFESSIONAL references.
9. Associates degree or higher degree preferred.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, Oklahoma
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- $15 / Hour, Plus Tips & Employee Discounts
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Budtender for Cannabis Dispensary in Oklahoma City Oklahoma
- STASH Cannabis Company™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
STASH Cannabis Company is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.
Question: How do I apply for the "Budtender for Cannabis Dispensary in Oklahoma City Oklahoma" job posting on this website?
Answer: You can apply for this job listing by either: 1) clicking the green-colored "Submit Resume" button below; or 2) if you have already submitted a Resume then click the green-colored "Send Application" button below.