Website Synchronicity Holistic
Sales & Marketing Director for Cannabis Dispensary in Carmel California
About Synchronicity Holistic:
Synchronicity Holistic is a one of a kind Cannabis Dispensary that is not quite a dispensary but more of an alternative medical facility that caters to a wide range of patients that are looking for an alternative form of pharmaceutical medicine.
The dispensary itself is not just your average dispensary, Synchronicity Holistic facility offers an education room that allows vendors to come in and educate patients on the benefits of cannabis-based products. Allowing patients to get a better understanding of what the power of this plant holds.
In addition, the facility also employs a licensed pharmacist to answer any and all questions a patient may have.
In turn, Synchronicity Holistic employs some of the top leading employees know to the industry to this date and looking to further build on our infrastructure.
Synchronicity Holistic is growing rapidly, and currently looking to fill the role of a Sales Manager.
Above all this, the candidate must be comfortable working in the cannabis industry.
They will be responsible for running the day-to-day retail operations, based in Carmel-by-the-Beach, California.
Handling the needs of all patients, hiring and developing the strengths of current Patient Care Specialties who are passionate about medical cannabis.
The Sales Manager will be working directly with the owner, and sales staff.
- Work with Synchronicity Holistic’s staff on marketing, promotions, and the maintenance of reports as they pertain to the daily operations and financials of the dispensary.
- Provide education and development for staff about medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates, and consumption mechanisms.
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of every patient and employee.
- Work with Synchronicity Holistic’s CPA firm to create budgets and forecast sales.
- Set sales, service, and profit goals and lead staff to exceed them.
- Work with wholesalers to negotiate and procure an adequate supply of quality products.
- Fulfill staffing needs and coordinate scheduling.
- Serve as a liaison to the local community.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of every product and strain in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge.
- Manage and inspire internal staff to deliver the highest level of customer experience
- Manage, supervise and direct the activities of assigned staff, and make recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, termination or advancement of employees
- Review the performance of other dispensary employees on a regular basis
- 5+ years of experience in a sales management environment.
- 2+ years of cannabis retail experience preferred.
- Proven track record of positive sales performance.
- Highly proficient in interpersonal communication.
- Accountability for others.
- Balanced and intuitive decision making.
- Practical and proactive thinking.
- Lead an organized workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related experience.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID.
- Must pass any and all required background checks.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must be able to lift, carry, and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance).
- This job function may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
- Salary and benefits will be competitive and commensurate with experience