Territory Account Executive for Cannabis Products Company in Moffat Colorado
TexCo, a premier cannabis extraction facility located in the San Luis Valley, is seeking an outgoing and preferably experienced Territory Account Executive to cover several areas: Denver, Fort Collins, Pueblo, Trinidad, Durango, and surrounding cities. The ideal candidate will embody the “white glove” customer mentality. They will be responsible for the promotion, sales and support of our company’s products to legal Colorado dispensaries, key accounts, and distributors as assigned by management, as well as consulting for potential and existing customers throughout their region.
The Territory Account Executive will become a key part of growth strategy to further penetrate and grow TexCo’s market share in Colorado. This position reports remotely; however, the candidate should live in or very near one of the mentioned locations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined territory.
- Close new business and increase revenue from existing clients.
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to visit or call on customers and potential business development opportunities.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, and new services.
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Travel within your designated territory. Must have a car, insurance, and willing to travel often.
Education and Required Skills:
- LeafTrade, BioTrack, LeafLink, and/or METRC experience preferred.
- Cannabis Industry Experience a plus.
- Must be passionate about sales and have the drive to exceed revenue targets.
- Must maintain a rigorous work pace with the ability to work on multiple projects in a demanding environment.
- Must display a passion for and a responsibility to the customer.
- Must exhibit excellent judgment and possesses relentlessly high standards.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States, 21 years of age or older, must be willing to undergo a background check and must be able to register with the state’s cannabis commissions as an agent.
If this sounds like the position you have been waiting for, please apply by emailing email@example.com to schedule an informal interview. Our focus is to assist you to make your best next career move, and we will not use your information for any other purpose.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
- To Be Discussed
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Territory Account Executive for Cannabis Products Company in Moffat Colorado
- TexCo Products™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
TexCo Products is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.