The Moon DTLA
Budtender Girls at Marijuana Dispensary in Los Angeles California
Are you looking to break into the booming marijuana and cannabis industry as a Budtender Girls at Marijuana Dispensary in Los Angeles California?
- The Moon DTLA.
- The Moon DTLA, the legal new standard in cannabis dispensaries, is now searching for individuals to expand our team in downtown Los Angeles!
- We are looking to employ a knowledgeable and experienced Budtender.
- To be successful as a Budtender, you should keep abreast of the latest developments in cannabis laws to maintain legal compliance.
- Budtender should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills by ensuring that customers are well-informed and satisfied with their purchases.
- A successful Budtender will be able to elevate company standards, achieve sales goals, provide excellent product suggestions, and exceed our customer’s and patient’s expectations.
- The Moon DTLA Budtender girls should be able to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills by ensuring that customers are well-informed and satisfied with their purchases.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advising customers on suitable cannabis products based on their needs, preferences, budgets, and reactions to different strains of cannabis.
- Self-motivated and can work well independently with minimal guidance.
- Keeping abreast of new cannabis products on the market as well as the latest industry trends through trade shows and research.
- Processing customers’ payments using the dispensary’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Ensuring that the dispensary is clean and well-organized at all times.
- Educating customers on the safe use of their selected cannabis products.
- Checking customers’ identification documents to verify that they are of legal age.
- Taking inventory of cannabis products and ensuring that the sales floor is adequately stocked.
- Assist other staff members or managers with daily tasks, cleaning, restocking, packaging, labeling, etc.
- Prepare, store, label, and distribute cannabis in a safe, accurate, and timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures and state law.
- Patient Education – Educate patients on the product, following carefully prepared presentation and security protocols. Help the customer to know the facts around cannabis prohibition.
- Strong cannabis knowledge, including local laws.
- Outgoing and friendly personality.
- Integrity and clean work appearance.
- Accurate cash handling and strong computer systems and POS experience.
- Ability to work nights and weekends, NO exceptions! (Store hours are from 10 am-9 pm, 7 days a week).
- Los Angeles, California.
- California Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary.
- $13 / Hour.
- BUDTENDER GIRLS ONLY!! DO NOT CALL IN TO CHECK STATUS ON HIRING!!!
How To Apply For This Job:
- Please submit your resume and job application through this website.