Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers
Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
Job/Career Description: Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in Denali Alaska
Are you looking for a new job as a marijuana trimmer? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a licensed medical cannabis and recreational marijuana grower that is seeking highly motivated trimmers to join our team - Today!
Trimmers are responsible for the manicuring and preparation of the cannabis plant.
They must be able to take raw material and prepare it for the Harvest Manager to cure.
This entails cutting the flowers and leaves off the branches according to the company grading system.
The ideal candidate will excel as a team member within a tightly controlled, state regulated system.
At all times trimming work will be performed following company sanitation guidelines, including the proper use of sanitary/protective gloves.
Hair nets, work-specific footwear, and full scrubs are to be worn at all times.
What does it take to be a Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in Denali Alaska?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trimming Marijuana for Grower.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with good communication skills.
- Must be a highly dexterous, adaptable individual.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of trimmining experience.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry or other alternative healthcare organizations is highly desirable.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, and squat periodically.
- Must be able to occasionally work weekends and holidays.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid ID.
- Valid email address.
How do you apply to become a Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in Denali Alaska?
To apply for this job/career, please click the button "Apply for job" and then click the button "Submit Resume". Candidates will be contacted directly regarding next steps for employment.