Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
Now Hiring. Do you want to be a Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in North Kingstown Rhode Island? Submit your Resume and Application to this 420 job opening! Congratulations, your employment job search is finally over! On our user-friendly and free website (www.MarijuanaJobsCannabisCareers.com), you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to companies and businesses in the marijuana and cannabis industry. Get started by clicking the [Apply] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in North Kingstown Rhode Island
Are you looking for a new job as a marijuana trimmer? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a licensed cannabis and marijuana grower that is seeking highly motivated weed and bud trimmers to join our team - ASAP!
Trimmers are responsible for the manicuring and preparation of the cannabis plant.
They must be able to take raw material and prepare it for the Harvest Manager to cure.
This entails cutting the flowers and leaves off the branches according to the company grading system.
The ideal candidate will excel as a team member within a tightly controlled, state regulated system.
At all times trimming work will be performed following company sanitation guidelines, including the proper use of sanitary/protective gloves.
Hair nets, work-specific footwear, and full scrubs are to be worn at all times.
What does it take to be a Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in North Kingstown Rhode Island?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for weed and bud trimming for a marijuana grower.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented person with good communication skills.
- Must be a highly dexterous, adaptable individual.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1 year of trimmining experience.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry or other alternative healthcare organizations is highly desirable.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to bend, reach, and squat periodically.
- Must be able to occasionally work weekends and holidays.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid ID.
- Valid email address.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.