Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
ATTENTION: WE ARE HIRING! Are you searching for employment today? Do you need work now? Do you want to get hired as a Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in Des Plaines Illinois? Congratulations, your 420 job search is finally over! How do you submit your Resume and Application to this job opening and career opportunity? On this user-friendly and free website “Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers™”, you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to this job listing and other job postings from many reputable employers in the booming Marijuana, Cannabis, Hemp, and CBD industries. It is really that easy. Get started today by clicking the [Submit Resume] or [Send Application] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in Des Plaines Illinois
Are you looking for a new job as a bud trimmer for a marijuana grower? We are a company in the 420 industry that is seeking highly motivated bud trimmers to join our team - ASAP! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career in one of the fastest growing industries in America.
What does it take to be a Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in Des Plaines Illinois?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Trimmer, you will be responsible for bud trimming for a marijuana grower.
Trimmers are responsible for the manicuring and preparation of the cannabis plant.
They must be able to take raw material and prepare it for the Harvest Manager to cure.
This entails cutting the flowers and leaves off the branches according to the company's grading system.
The ideal candidate will excel as a team member within a tightly controlled, state regulated system.
At all times trimming work will be performed following company sanitation guidelines, including the proper use of sanitary/protective gloves.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a bud/weed trimmer is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry is preferred but not required.
- High school diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) is required.
- Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- Employee discounts.
- Paid every week.
Job & Career Category: