Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
Now Hiring. Do you want to be a Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in Gloucester New Jersey? Easily submit your Resume and Application to this 420 job opening! Congratulations, your employment job search is finally over! On our user-friendly and free website (www.MarijuanaJobsCannabisCareers.com), you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to companies and businesses in the booming Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD industry. Get started by clicking the [Apply] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in Gloucester New Jersey
Are you looking for a new job as a marijuana trimmer? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a licensed cannabis and marijuana grower that is seeking highly motivated weed and bud trimmers to join our team - ASAP!
Trimmers are responsible for the manicuring and preparation of the cannabis plant.
They must be able to take raw material and prepare it for the Harvest Manager to cure.
This entails cutting the flowers and leaves off the branches according to the company's grading system.
The ideal candidate will excel as a team member within a tightly controlled, state regulated system.
At all times trimming work will be performed following company sanitation guidelines, including the proper use of sanitary/protective gloves.
What does it take to be a Trimmer for Marijuana Grower in Gloucester New Jersey?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for weed and bud trimming for a marijuana grower.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Previous experience as a bud/weed trimmer. (preferred but not required)
- Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry (preferred but not required).
- High School Diploma or GED. (required)
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- Employee discounts.
- Paid every week.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.