Find a Marijuana Job. Start a Cannabis Career.
Now Hiring. Do you want to be a Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Corcoran California? Easily submit your Resume and Application to this 420 job opening! Congratulations, your employment job search is finally over! On our user-friendly and free website (www.MarijuanaJobsCannabisCareers.com), you can quickly submit your Resume and Application to companies and businesses in the booming Marijuana, Cannabis, and CBD industry. Get started by clicking the [Apply] button now!
420 Job & Career Description: Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Corcoran California
Are you looking for a new job as a marijuana budtender or cannabis bud tender? Do you have a cannabis-do attitude? We are a licensed cannabis and marijuana dispensary that is seeking highly motivated budtenders to join our team - ASAP!
The role of the Budtender is to ensure that our clients and patients are cared for in a way that is consistent with our brand standards.
In their role, they will demonstrate a level of knowledge that will provide important information to each patient regarding our strains and products.
The Budtender should be well versed on the topic of cannabis in regards to health and wellness.
Subject matter expertise should include: strains, cultivation, medical attributes of different strains and products both personally and anecdotally, general industry knowledge and the science of medicinal marijuana.
The Budtender job requires constant critical thinking and problem solving.
Budtenders need to fully listen to what a patient is relaying, and then draw on their knowledge of our product base, science of medicinal marijuana, and general industry knowledge to best advise them.
Being able to connect and build relationships with clients and patients is a must.
A personal relationship with marijuana is also invaluable when assisting and educating clients and patients.
What does it take to be a Budtender at Marijuana Dispensary in Corcoran California?
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for cannabis budtending for a marijuana dispensary.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
- Marijuana sales.
- Customer service.
- Properly follow cash handling procedures.
- Accurately maintain product inventory counts.
- Follow standard security protocols.
- Adapt to new technology and procedure changes.
- Maintain an understanding of and follow HIPPA regulations.
- Maintain an understanding of and follow State program regulations.
- Prior experience in medical cannabis industry. (Preferred but not required)
Job Physical Requirements:
- Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
- Able to physically lift at least 50 lbs.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
- Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
- Employee discounts.
- Health insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance. (Insurance for Full-time employees only)
- Accrued Paid Time Off. (PTO for Full-time Employees only).
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.