Canna Rise Distribution
Outside Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Northern California
Canna+Rise Distribution is a growing company in the fast-paced, rapid growing cannabis industry. We are a multi-brand distributor of cannabis products. We are looking for Outside Sales Representatives to support our wholesale distribution directly to licensed dispensaries and developing key accounts in the growing Northern California market.
Travel is required, including client meetings and special events. Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team with excellent communication and teamwork mentality.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of cannabis products and industry.
- Must be willing to travel up to 70%, must have your own reliable transportation.
- Ability to work independently and in a positive go get them attitude!
- Strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Manage a pipeline of cannabis dispensary clients.
- Professionally represent our brands and educate potential customers on our company and product line.
- Open new accounts through well-structured presentations.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals.
- Track your daily activities, cold calls and drop by.
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and adapt accordingly.
- Attending social events to expand your network in the industry.
- Provide reports and updates weekly to the sales manager and team.
- Must be extremely self-motivated and set own schedule with intention and discipline.
- This person will target and service both new and existing customers, prepare proposals, generate sales orders, and process jobs for execution.
- Commission Only (Independent Contractor) – rate T.B.D based on experience and region.
JOB & CAREER TYPE:
JOB & CAREER CATEGORY:
JOB & CAREER LOCATION:
- USA, California
JOB & CAREER COMPENSATION:
JOB & CAREER POSITION:
- Outside Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Northern California
- Canna Rise Distribution™
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Canna Rise Distribution is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. This job description is a product of Marijuana Jobs Cannabis Careers.
Question: How do I apply for the "Outside Sales Representative for Cannabis Company in Northern California" job posting on this website?
Answer: You can apply for this job listing by either: 1) clicking the green-colored "Submit Resume" button below; or 2) if you have already submitted a Resume then click the green-colored "Send Application" button below.